The purpose of the Council of Scientific Experts:
- Realization of scientific potential of the Center for Mental Health and Prevention of Addiction
- Promoting the development of psychiatry and narcology.
Roles of the Council of Scientific Experts:
- Assessment of Diagnostic, treatment / rehabilitation, damage reduction and prevention activities to determine the effectiveness and needs of existing measures;
- Availability, generalization and develop proposals of research results in order to improve the field;
- Promote the development and implementation of modern standards of treatment.
Responsibilities of the Council of Scientific Experts:
- Participation in the scientific – research activities of the Center
- Participation in international and national conferences, seminars and workshops to ensure presentation of the results of the Center's research and promote development of the sector.