The Center offers the following services as part of the outpatient narcological service:
- Issuance of a drug user registration certificate based on the available database, that is whether a person under examination has or hasn’t been on the drug user register both, for use of narcotic drugs and psychotropic substances, as well as for dependence thereof;
- Substance abuse therapist’s counselling, including home visits;
- Dynamic drug testing aimed to remove a patient from the register, upon successful completion of which, the registered individual is removed from the drug user register;
- Treatment of alcohol withdrawal symptoms. This service implies treatment of alcohol-dependent individuals without their placement in an inpatient addiction treatment facility;
- Treatment of withdrawal symptoms caused by the use of opioid, sedative or other psychoactive substances;
- Block therapy for drug abuse and alcohol addiction.